The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Project





Well, if most of you don't know, Rocky and I are adding on to our lodge on Mossy Lake. (should i say a large addition). Anyway, i am really excited and can't wait to be finished just in time for duck season. We have done a good bit of work ourselves and i have learned a ton about building and really like it. I can't wait to build again. I'm really happy with how it has all turned out so far. We are still married through all of this-for now ;-). This is our second time to build so far, but i think we will make it without one of us dead or on Prozac-jk. I've had to work really hard to make it rustic and woodsy so it may not appeal to all. I do hope that when it is finished we could possibly be able to rent it out for small functions, weddings, parties, corp events. The only problem is the eyesore on the road that Crystal Downing posted on a bit ago. I am enjoying living back in the delta but really miss rocky and our big dogs. I will try to post more later-i am finally just learning how to do all of this.


Much thanks to my sister-Ashley for bringing her awesome saw and the rest of my family for helping me build my vanities-custom vanitys with the look that i want cost mega bucks that i can't afford to do, so i found a couple of designs and we are just winging it. they look awesome. i can't wait to get the tops and get them finished out.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Buse Family said...

YEAH look at you go... i just knew you could do it!!!! i had so much fun this weekend and will be back next weekend. get the paint ready!!!

The Downings said...

Everything looks so good!!! Morgan City is moving on up! I am so glad Ashley is talented enough to make lavatories! That is great and you'll always remember that she made them especially for you. I just want her to make me a door hanger! :)
Keep posting!