The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

today's updates




what a day-i'm glad it's coming to end and i am ready for a new start of a new day. the lodge is slowly coming along and i mean slowly. they were to be finished yesterday then today and i guess what they haven't finished, they will be working for free. this well is dry and i am so sick of being taken advantage of. Men should really think twice about taking advantage of me, because the next time i think its happening, i swear i am going to go crazy-psycho on them. ie: i went to pick up some wood and the man charged me 3x the price he had quoted rocky-his excuse: i didn't realize that was your wife. my response: then why did you put the receipt under my husbands name?


anyway, enjoy the pictures and paint colors are to come. i met the sweetest new client and she is also an interior decorator and has great tastes too. Heather, i really don't know you that well but thanks a ton. your input is very much appreciated and needed to help guide me in the right direction.


enjoy the new pictures.

oh, and we are having painting party this weekend at mossy lake. volunteers are very much appreciated and needed :-)

3 comments:

The Downings said...

HEY! That fireplace looks GREAT!!!! I mean GREAT!! It is going to be so nice. Y'all are set up perfect for everything you aim to do. I'll be glad to help you in any way I can. I can't wait to see your paint colors!

Buse Family said...

i still have not figured out how to get all those cute backgrounds!!

The Downings said...

I can't figure it out either. when someone does, let me know.