The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"The Hangover" Duck Hunters

I think I finally met my match this year when it comes to duck hunters. I had a group of businessmen come in to the lodge that I swear they wear filming a reality TV show with hidden cameras. I felt like I was in some kind of "Hangover" movie reality show with these guys. They were a great group of guys and they had a good time while they were here. The reason I post this under the family blog is because a lot of you ask what type of people I have come in and hunt with me. Well this is the extreme case. Most are just everyday normal people.



The RV
This is what fell out the door when they opened it.
After a good day of hunting
Oh and I almost forgot, I actually was shot by one of these guys while hunting. He was shooting at a duck crossing in between me and him and shot me at about eighty yards with BB's. It did not feel good at all.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: