The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Warm Night Traditions

On some nights when it is warm, after dinner, the kids and I will eat a couple of popsicles. The kids love it and I love the time I get to spend with them and how happy these little treats make them. Of course Royann gets on to me for feeding our kids sugar, but as the old saying goes, "your missing the forest for the trees". I understand some things in life aren't good for you health wise, but sometimes myself and others miss the little things that are more important than the negatives. The kids and I have some of the best little talks and laughs when we are sharing dessert. If you learn anything from reading our blog, always remember to cherish each moment you are given, especially with your children. We only have so little time with them. Slow down and enjoy them. I don't know how a post about popsicles turned philosophical, but it did.

 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura Drewry said...

This is a precious post!! So true too...it's not gonna be like this with our little ones for long :( they grow way too fast!! Precious girls y'all have! :)