The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello 40's: It's been a while!

This celebration is brought to you by music from the 40's:


As you probably already know from reading the title, I finally made it to the 240's and I am inching my way ever so closer to my goal. Tropical Storm Lee put a few kinks in my walking pattern this past weekend, but I got caught up. I am still walking 6-8 miles per day and in the past couple of weeks I have also added sit-ups and push ups to my exercise pattern each day, just for some tone. The afternoons have been so nice the past few days to walk in. I think at 6:00 when I do most of my walking, it has been around 70. It almost has been to cool for the kids in the wagon by sunset.



Starting Weight:

299

Total weight at the end of Week 8

252

Total Weight at the end of Week 9

248

Total Weight Loss

51 LBS.



No comments: