The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Week 8: Keep on Moving

KEEP ON MOVING


Week 8 was just another week of moving on toward my goal. One thing I have learned with trying so many exercise programs over the years is it is easy to quit when you get in the lull. I would call the lull when you reach the point it becomes boring and repetitive. I had a coach tell me one time that "All it takes is for you to quit once to quit all the time". I thought numerous times this week, it will be ok to miss today. Then I thought back to what my old coach said about quitting and this Bob Marley song. One milestone I did reach this week is I actually put on and buttoned some pants that I wore in college. Now it was total embarassment what was petruding over the top of those jeans, but I would say within 3-4 weeks I will be wearing them for good.



Starting Weight:

299

Total Weight End of Week 7:

254

Total Weight End of Week 8

252

Total Weight Loss

47 

No comments: