The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sleep It's What's For Dinner!

One thing our kids, Royann, and I share is if we get still we will go to sleep. I stay up late every night with the computer programming company I own in India with getting them on track with their task each day so I have gotten use to not much sleep. They are 11.5 hours ahead of our time. If I get five to six hours I am happy, but if I get still in the day I will fall out. Royann works very hard in the day and then comes home and spends time with the kids so her nights are cut short on sleeping time because she understands spending time with the kids is very important. We usually get up around 5:30 to get to the office. Royann needs a lot more sleep than I do so on her days off she enjoys her late mornings and I let her enjoy them. Royann usually reads to the kids each night and they all usually fall asleep after reading so I am left with the task of putting the kids in their own bed. Here are some shots after their reading session the other night:




If things are slow around the office in the day, I will catch a little nap with the kids and Royann loves taking pictures and videos of me snoring because I always brag about how I don't need much sleep.



We are all out!

No comments: