The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 7: Grinding Hard!

I wanted to see this week if I increased my exercise that it would mean that much more weight being lost. I know I said in my post last week that I was at my peak in my walking and I would keep the total amount per day at 6 miles, but I guess I changed my mind. I moved my total walking distance up this week to 9-10 miles per day. So how do I have the time to walk that much you ask? I walk at a walking track before we open the office in Greenville about 6.5 miles or on the treadmill before we leave for work. Then when we get home, I walk my usual 3- 3.5 miles on the gravel road and the Downing's turn rows. So did it matter that much increasing that much distance?


Starting Weight

299

Total Weight at The End of Week 6

259

Total Weight at The End of Week 7

254

Total Weight Loss

45 lbs.

I don't see where the extra three miles added each day helped out that much and my hips and back were starting to hurt. So I think I will keep my walking totals each day between the 6-7 miles per day and maintain my weekly weight loss at 4-5 lbs. I am now looking at reaching my goal of 210-215 in about 2- 2.5 months so "I amz goinna keepz grinding hard".

No comments: