The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yard help

If I am outside that is where Ann Fleming is gonna be. She loves being outside working with her daddy in the garden, playing with dogs, chasing the cat, playing in the rocks, or dragging duck decoys around. She always finds that one special rock that she has to give to me each time. She and the cat wrestle around in the grass and the dogs just knock her down when she plays with their tails. Her new thing the past few weeks is riding the lawn mower with me. She wants to ride it while I am cutting or just go riding down the road. She even goes and climbs on it while it is sitting under the shed. I met my neighbors, Crystal and Chase Downing, in the road a few weeks back and they couldn't figure out what I was doing riding AF on "Old Betty" down the road. The look on their face was priceless when they saw the mower. I hate to put this fine piece of machinery on the road though. I don't want to get scratches on it or wear on the tires from the gravel. Ha! Ha! I know she isn't cosmetically perfect. The old hood fell off a few years back and the gear shift is messed up, but the old craftsman is a big  part of the family. I have had it now for 12 years and it still cuts as good as it did the first day I had it. It just isn't the best looking lawn mower in the world. According to my mower mechanic I take her to, the motor or "Old Betty's" heart, is starting to have some troubles. I will use Betty as long as she runs and retire her to the scrap yard when she dies.

Isn't she beautiful. Please don't call me and try to buy her. I am not taking offers on Old Betty. Ann Fleming is not ahsamed of her. She is wanting to ride


Climbing aboard


Cutting the yard with me.
Posted by Picasa

This what she looks like when she has been outside for a while. I used to be the same way growing up


Those special rocks


Look at that dirty face, we had been in the garden for a little while before I took this picture. I love living in the country and being able for her to go outside and play like this.


Pulling her decoy around



She may help he daddy duck hunt one day


I don't know what kind of fun it is to pull around a decoy.


Showing it to "Bud"


Bud must have not cared for it much


Posted by Picasa

No comments: