The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sassy!

Those of the words of Phil Hartman in a skit he did so many years ago on Saturday Night Live. Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny since those days of Adam Sandler, Phil Hartman, Chris Rock, Shris Farley, etc. The skit of "Sassy" has always stuck in my mind like so many of the others. Whenever I see Ann Fleming doing something special or doing something to stand out, I will tell Royann, "She is so Sassy!". Royann is like, "Huh?" She doesn't get a lot of the jokes I tell, but it is still funny to me.

Lately Ann Fleming has been toting around this purse on her shoulder, or her elbow, around her neck, or just dragging it around. I told Royann the other day, "Doesn't she look sassy carrying that purse?" Royann was like, "Huh?". What do you think readers? Is she Sassy?









What do you think Phil? Is she Sassy? He said most definately


No comments: