The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 5: Reality Bites

Yes! That is what I said. It bites. I went into week five thinking that my body was gonna make the upswing that it did in losing weight in weeks 1-3. It didn't and the wall I hit a couple of weeks ago looks like it is here to stay. My body has definitely slowed down in losing water weight and is working on now losing fat. I met with my dietitian yesterday and that is why I am late posting about my progress. She said that I did hit my wall. That wall is when you stop losing water weight and you start burning fat. She said that most people on the program she has designed don't hit that wall until about the second month, but most people on her program don't exercise like I have been doing the past month either. I am still averaging five to six miles a day of walking. I was trying so hard to break the dietitian's record of first month weight loss and I think I could have if was a little more water and little less fat. The record for the dietitian was 43lbs. I went in and weighed yesterday and fell just shy of the mark. I have just a little competitive streak in me. So now I will march on to second month record and try and beat that. It probably won't happen seeing how now I am working on fat and others in the program were and are still working on water weight in the second month. Its like in some of  the recent interviews I have seen of some Ole Miss and MSU football players have said, "I'm gonna keeps grinding".  I don't know why they just can't say they are gonna work hard today and the next.


Original weight:
299

End of Week 5 Weight
263

Weight Loss for Week 5
4 lbs.

Total Weight Loss
36 lbs.



No comments: