The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

AF and Swimming

I know in the past I have talked about Ann Fleming and the ocean, but Ann Fleming loves the pools just as much. She loves baths, but hates for you to wash her hair, but get her head wet in a pool and it is ok.  Actually I grew up with a pool, at my grandmother's house, next door to us. Having a pool was fun, but lots of work for my cousin Russ and I as we kept it up most of the time. The old pool at my grandmother's house is closed and has been closed now for a few years. So the only pool Ann Fleming gets to go to is at my parents little baby pool, my Aunt's house, or when visiting someone that has one. Recently while in Tupelo for Foley's dedication, Ann Fleming got to go to The Buse's house swimming. Here are a few summer swimming shots.

Ann Fleming and Papaw Leflore in the baby pool
Her loving it.
Do that in the bathtub and she will go crazy
  
Having fun
Thank goodness Ashley's sister-in-law, Allison was there to help out. Royann or I didn't bring our suits.
I love this picture. I think it is great to see both the excitement of AF and Nana.
Tripp and AF having a discussion.
Loving it
learning to kick her feet
It looks like her kicking water, but it is actually somebody in front of her.
You have to hold on to her or she will just jump in.
Tripp and AF taking a break

No comments: