The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Camp Out!

Ann Fleming and I decided we were gonna camp out on the screen porch last night. Royann and Taylor came out for a little while, but both were a little under the weather, so they didn't stay long. I thought we would just stay a little while until Ann Fleming fell asleep, but I think I fell asleep before she did. I was really tired from working yesterday on the lodge. Kitt and Cali also stayed with us since we don't let animals in the house anymore. So at 7:00 this morning when I woke up I had a cat on my chest, a dog between my legs, and Ann Fleming wrapped around me trying to keep warm. All in all a great first great camp out for the family.



No comments: