The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Peacemaker

As I woke up this morning my thoughts were no on to the healing process among Christians and the citizens of Mississippi. The greatest thing needed now in the State is a healing process to begin. There has been lots of discord among Christians on who was right and wrong on the Amendment 26. I told everyone from the beginning that no matter how you voted I would still be a friend and a brother in Christ here at the end of the day. I am sure most know how I voted on the amendment by the latest blog post on our family blog, but lets get one thing clear I don't care how you voted.  That is between you and God. Please don't feel awkward around others if they didn't vote the way you did. Since the beginning of the church there has always been disagreements among believers. We have to understand there are bigger mountains to climb and bigger battles to fight as Christians I am sure we all agree on. Do I think there are bigger problems in the State than Amendment 26? Yes! If we could get as passionate about Christ as we have about an amendment, man think of how this State could change for the better. So I leave you with one final thing to think about today:

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God

No comments: