The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Day Back to Work

Well we didn't take off very long with Taylor as with Ann Fleming. We had Taylor on June 8 and went back to work on June 27. The nice thing about the vet business is the nice big office we have and being able to take the kids to work with us each day. We are able to work with them and teach them counting, abc's, bible verses, songs, love on them, and about praying. I know some of you may think they are to young for this, but they absorb everything just like a sponge. So my advice for other parents is start teaching them early, start teaching them often, and stick to it.
God has great things in store for our kids. That has been my prayer since even before they were born. I have prayed for their salvation each day and that they would do great things in their life. Now the great things I am talking about are not our standards of great here on earth. I pray they glorify God in all the things they do. Being together as a husband and wife every day all day makes it tough sometimes, but I don't think I could ask for a better life.

The fam at the clinic
Posted by Picasa

No comments: