The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In The Room and Out The Door

That is what it feels like any way. They get you in a birthing room, you have the baby, they move you to a regular room, and then they ship you out. It almost feels like a production line. The one thing about hospitals are there are no five star amenities to most of these rooms you stay in. Now don't get me wrong, Women's Hospital is better than the rest and great for the woman, but still not a Holiday Inn or a Marriot for the husband. I still, right now, can feel little twinges in my back, a month later, where the springs were in my back from that couch bed. It passed by quick and here are some shots from those couple of days:
Taylor loved it all

I finally caught a quick nap while Royann was in the shower.

Dr. Cook

Russ and Ashley Pullen with Taylor
Door hangar

Royann and Taylor leaving the hospital.

 A friend, I have known through a duck hunting website I am a member of, had his baby the day after we had ours. We got together to get a picture of the kiddos before I left the hospital
Alec and I with new babies

No comments: