The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 2 of "Drop It"

Week 2 didn't go as good as the first one. I am still eating about 100 grams of carbs a day and and about 119 grams of proteins a day or less. The thing I think that hurt me the most this week was the proteins I took in. I took in proteins, like steak, that has lots of fat in it. I have started this week to eat more meat like chicken breast to get my protein grams that doesn't have the fat as some red meats. I have still been keeping my carbs in check. I have also been drinking lots of water. I haven't had any soda's with sugar in them and only a  couple of diet drinks. I also found some candy made with no sugar that is pretty good. I am still walking 2-3 miles a day and have never felt better. I wasn't hoping to drop all of this fast and all at once, but I feel it is going nicely. The only thing I think I hate about this diet is there are really no low carb options for side items to go with my meat at dinner. Eating the same vegetables kind of gets old. So this week I have dropped a total of

Drum Roll:



4 pounds!
Total weight Loss- 17lbs.


I now weigh 282. Like I said it is not as much as last week, but I am getting closer to my target of 225.

No comments: