The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Watching T.V.

     Watching television at our house has really changed over the past year. Previously it was CSI, Seinfeld, Food Network, etc., but now that we have a child that likes t.v., it has changed what we watch. One of the reasons I think it has changed it just simply for the morals. I am a firm believer of what you put in your brain is what you get out. So if you put garbage in, you shouldn't expect to get anything else out of it. So I don't want her watching anything that could corrupt her little mind.     Second, I never thought I would put a child in front of a t.v to be able to get some things done around the office or the house, but now I see different. I used to think that parents that did that were bad parents. I see why they do it now. Let me say this though, the shows I am letting Ann Fleming watch are constructive shows whenever she is watching t.v. She is learning something good for her brain, such as counting, letters, colors, etc. Her favorite show is a show called "Bubble Guppies". It is a show about little mermaid people under the sea that go to school and learn something each day while teaching the viewers. They have a teacher and his name is Mr. Grouper. I watch it with her every night before putting her to bed. I just wanted to show you what is like around our house when the show comes on. Excuse the dirty baby in this video. We had just came in from outside. Just watch these dance moves! FYI- No babies were hurt in the making of this video.

No comments: