The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ann Fleming meets Fire Ants!

One of the things going on around our house right now, is we have a construction guy working doing some touch up work to all the mistakes I made when building the lodge. Ann Fleming likes to go outside while we work and play in the dirt and with the animals. She was playing with the cat in the garden and sat down in ant bed. She was just a few feet from where we were working. To me when I first heard her scream, I thought she was just tangled up in the squash. I walked over slowly to help her up and saw what really had her. She had fire ants all over her legs. They ate her up as you can see. Jimmy the construction guy and myself got ate up also wiping them off of her legs. I called Nana for a home remedy for fire ant bites and followed what she said. She told me to touch them up with Clorox with finger blotches and then follow that with some toothpaste on each bite.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: