The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Meri Wilson Turns 1!

My wonderful niece (I call her), Meri Wison Gnemi, had her first birthday a couple of weeks ago. Our family attended and had a blast. It was good to see my family and Will and Kimberly's friends and family that have gotten to be our friends also. We hung around after the party and cooked out on the grill with the Gnemi's and Pullen's. The kids played and us guys watched football. Happy Birthday again Meri Wilson and I hope you and Taylor will be as close as your Mom and I were growing up since you guys will be in the same class!

Meri Wilson eating her cake


The kiddo's playing!


I love this picture of Ann Fleming!


Meri Wilson is 1!




I think Taylor likes her Uncle Russ!


And Aunt Ashley!


The great ballon launch!


Russell just can't let it go!

No comments: