The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Low Tide!

Mossy Lake really doesn't work on a tide (fooled you Ashley), but I would hate if it did. It would be completely dry during low tide. This the lowest I have seen Mossy since I have been living here and according to the old timers living around here it is the lowest it has ever been. I know when I have been skiing the lake at normal levels it wasn't but 8-10 feet deep. Now it can't be more than 4-5 feet in the middle. I marked a spot a few weeks back and it looks like right now it is dropping a few inches a week. If we don't get significant rain this winter it could dry up completely this next summer.



In front of the skeet range.


You can see on the tree it is about four feet below normal.






Water is normally right where I am standing.

No comments: