The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Week 13: It Has Been a While!

I have had a few people ask that were following the blog, why I haven't posted in a while about my weight loss program I have been on. I have been so busy lately with new internet projects, construction around the house, and busy with kids that I just haven't had time to post. I am still on my diet and I am exercising each day. I can say I feel so much better. I feel like I am in college all over again and wearing the same size clothes as I did then, but just a little older. I really was wondering the other day what I looked like now compared to the few days before I started the diet. Now you know when I started the diet I weighed in at 299 and this is a picture of me a few days before I started dieting and exercising.
And this is a picture of me a couple of weeks back. I can't see a huge difference, but you be the judge. I have lost the triple chin though now that I look at it.

Drum Roll Please:

Starting Weight:
299

Weight as of Today:
236

Total Weight Loss:
63 lbs.


No comments: