The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Molly is 2!

Our neighbors, Chase and Crystal Downing, had a birthday party for their daughter Molly last Saturday. Molly was turning two. It seemed just like yesterday Royann and I were watching out our window the morning they were going by our house on the way to the hospital to have Molly. Ann Fleming, our daughter, and Molly are close in age and I hope for them one day they will be good friends. Royann and Ann Fleming went to the party while Taylor and I put together Taylor's Jumperoo. Molly had a Elmo theme party and it looked to be a blast. Royann and Ann Fleming had a very good time until Ann Fleming decided to pick up somebodies coke and dump it on herself. I thought I would put up a few pictures that Royann took at the party. Happy Birthday again Molly from your Mossy Lake neighbors.

Molly and her Elmo outfit



Ann Fleming and Mrs. Kay Downing


Ann Fleming and Taylor! Wait she only thought is was Taylor.


Crystal and Ann Fleming


All the little ones playing house


Ann Fleming is always gonna find the slide


Molly Downing


When I saw this picture all I could think was this could happen for real in about 16 or 17 years. I can hear Ann Fleming yelling "Pop the clutch Molly!"


Molly and Ann Fleming


Ann Fleming and Missy! Missy is a dog I gave Chase when he and Crystal were dating

No comments: