The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

There is one Vegetable Farmer in the Family!

We finally got the harvest in and now we are just waiting on the money to start rolling in. Not really, but we had a great time growing our watermelons. It just about drove me crazy having a vine growing in my landscaping.

The reason I titled this post the way I did is my father in law is picked on alot because last year he grew a vegetable garden for profit. It didn't turn out like he had planned and took some lip service because he spent so much time with it. Maybe he will let Ann Fleming help him on his next garden.



Rolling in the Green!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: