The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

No Horsepower Here!

So everyone knows from reading our blog, that I have been walking a lot lately.  The kids spend most of their days at home with me, if we don't go to the clinic, while I get all my work done. Then I have school time with them. I can say I am a pretty good teacher. I work with Ann Fleming on flash cards each day. She has learned colors, to count, ABC's, picture identification, and I really focus on bible  teachings. Then most afternoons they have a nap and then it is off to our daily six mile walk. The kids love the wagon ride. I really think Taylor likes it more than Ann Fleming. I really started having lower back problems from pulling the wagon they ride in by hand. I think it was from having my lower back turned just so slightly pulling the wagon. So I rigged a wagon hitch by using an old belt and and a dog leash. It has worked out pretty good lately and I can say the back problems have decreased somewhat.

Good Sweat!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: