The Leflore Family-est 2/2006

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Two Pumpkins!

How you ever really thought about love very much? I am not talking about I love Ice Cream or I love duck hunting.  I am talking about Agape love. Agape love is the love God gives to every single person created. It is a love that is patient, unending, sacrificial, unconditional, etc. I thought when I married my wife that I got a glimpse into that kind of love. I did somewhat, but sometimes we become impatient with our spouse, we put conditions on our spouses, and with rampant divorce tearing the family down in America spouses must put conditions on their marriage. It wasn't until I had children that I somewhat understood God's love for his own children.
God's love for us as his children is 1000 more times than the love we feel for our own children. God's love for his children went all the way to the cross by the sacrifice of his own son. So how much do you love God's children? If we are to be Christ like we should show love for all. How do spend time loving God' children? Do you spend time gossiping about them and tearing them down?  Do you spend most of the day thinking of yourself? Do something good for somebody today in Christ name? Instead of gossiping about them, pray for them. If you are going through a drive-thru today, buy the person's lunch behind you in line lunch also. Find somebody and give them a true compliment. Find something that is unique to them and compliment them on it.  I am not talking about a fake one or flattery. My challenge to you today is to show love to someone the kind of love God shows us everyday. You may have your own way of doing it. Just Do It!





So Sweet!

No comments: